I tried exporting this as a mesh from WM but it didn’t import into Blender. As usual I got an obscure error message. It was about 4 million polys. I’ve imported objs that big into Blender before without problems, so not sure what went wrong this time. So far my new rig is not proving any improvement on my laptop.
Anyway, I imported as a height map and applied a displace modifier. Texturing a terrain like this is a real problem. It always was in Vue too. I don’t really know whether to go the procedural route or use image textures. This is using a material from APs Rock Essentials collection. Mostly image based, although he’s using a few custom metanodes. As usual this was primarily an exercise in composition.