I wasn’t too happy with that ceiling fixture, so I took it out. And changed the image format so as not to have an expanse of white ceiling. I like it better. Plus I refreshed my knowledge of extruding a profile along a path (both curves) to produce the ceiling cornice. Must do the same for some skirting boards.
I’ve put one of my photos in the large picture frame, but perhaps it looks a bit too dominant. I’m not sure how to do the rug. I’d like to make it a bit like the rug I actually have in the room that looks a lot like this. Must do some research.
I guess I’ve come quite a way since my initial effort. Just a reminder of what that was: