Success

Capture

I’ve had some problems with a couple of steps in ‘the process’ that we are learning in the workshop I’m doing, but I seem to have fixed them for now. So this model was created from the rig shown in a previous post. There was glue and sticks attached to the bottom. I’ve managed to clean that up and fill in and paint over the holes it left in the mesh. Also produce a much better set of UVs but that’s probably not obvious here. And the repaint was problematic but I managed to get it working in GIMP but not in Photoshop. Anyway pretty happy to have got this far, and hope I can repeat the process on the next model I do.

This image is showing that the mesh is a fully-quad mesh and not the triangulated version produced by decimation in Photoscan. Just part of the pipeline.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s